Which psychic type should i have by the 7th gym?

I made an account specifically to ask this, I have a Gardevoir, But, to have no spoilers, I’m just gonna say i got the psychic type in the end of the crystal caves before the seventh gym. I kind of want to add it to my team, so does one of my friends that’s playing at the same time as me, but it’s a pure psychic type, and part of me wants to keep Gardevoir for the fairy typing. So I don’t know which to have.

If the unown psychic type can learn fairy moves you should probably go for that. But besides that it’s your choice

1 Like

you could make it hold a fairy gem or something like that but i feel it more a mascot heard it might have a primal or mega im yet to actually find out but that might make it worth having on your team if not stick with gardevoir

1 Like

the only benefit to your friend from crystal cave is it can learn almost any move

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, gonna stick with gardevoir, actually had a lot of pros for the other one, so as a tie breaker I actually just looked up the stats of both, gardevoir without mega-evolving actually still has higher special attack. So yeah, going with that.