What is Genedyr?

i think the apocalypse pokemon title should be changed because the is delta volcrona. it can be the reaper pokemon or something.

I think itā€™s based on the Fenris wolf from Norse myth; itā€™s said that if it escapes its prison it will cause Ragnarok, AKA the apocalypse.

yup, i thought that too but was not sure and so did not write it because the others are not norse from my limited knowledge

THOR RAGNAROK

Thor Ragnarok but most of the gods die and Loki is not just a trickster but an evil trickster

of you love Norse mythology then read Neil gaymenā€™s book on Norse mythology

it is awesome but with a kinda depressing end.

Isnā€™t it Fenrir?

i think it can be called either

Nani!?

Then, what was itā€¦?

also some idiot made the chart and wrong se and weakness
but i fixed them

1 Like

One of them. I dunno. Iā€™m rusty on my Norse myths; I prefer Greco-Roman myths anyway.

Not one of the four Fakemon listed. I can post the image I found.

2 Likes

huh i thought it was vahirom
guess they all got snapped out
:stuck_out_tongue:

also how did you get those pics

also this is on first page on google when you search up genedyr
YAY

1 Like

Itā€™s called Google.

ya i just right i said this

I saw 1ofthe4rocketbros say on a forum that those 4 missing dex entry slots were for 4 cut fakemon legendaries a few months ago, and being the curious person that I am, I searched into it on google, and found those dex entries that people datamined. I then got even more curious and searched each of their names on google to see if I could find any pictures of what they look like. For Genedyr, Thanarus, and Ascenadan I came up empty handed. Searching up Fendraugr, however, led me to Suzerainā€™s twitter account where I found a picture of it that he had commissioned for him back in 2016 Fendraugr so apparently this is what Fendraugr was going to look like before it was removed from the game, I guess

2 Likes

i know

i was the one who asked the question