What if Insurgence was Like This?

In Insurgence, the level curve is higher. However, this means that you can have a team of 6 fully evolved Pokemon by the second gym (excluding ones that always evolve early one no matter the level curve). What if evolution levels were changed to fit with the level curve. Say Delta Bulbasaur would evolve into Ivysaur at Level 26, which would be right after the first gym, instead of 16, and then evolved into Venasaur at Level 62, which would be around the 6th gym, instead of 32. Despite really liking Insurgence, one of the things that I don’t like about it is that you use fully evolved Pokemon for most of the main story, and like I said earlier, you can have a team of 6 fully evolved Pokemon by the second gym (your starter, Feraligatr, Delta Gardevoir, Jumpluff, Marowak, Dodrio, etc), and you barely get to use most Pokemon before they evolve. Sure, the evolution levels would never be changed, but I just wanted to share my opinion.

2 Likes

:+1:

Nah, gives you more to work with and allows you to get a competitive team early.