What are some other good fan games to play?

Just wondering if there are some good other fangames to play, that’ll run on my pos laptop.

You can try Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, Empyrean, Axis, Steve the Bibarel, Dark Rising and more

1 Like

There is also another fan game called Pokemon Epsilon that is currently in the making

1 Like

link to the download? the best games are ones you play blind

1 Like

Search up the fan games i mentioned and you will find a download for them

1 Like

If you manage to get the download link, Pokémon Uranium is a must.

If you are a fan of Zombies story, there is also Pokémon Snake Wood, zombie apocalypse is Hoenn.

1 Like

There is someone here who play pokemon uranium too?
That’s cool!
I was thinking that insurgence and uranium was kind of “rivals” so I din’t say anything, I wanted to play with someone else
But if someone can make , I dunno , a tread for tht game here (or in other place) I willing to take a part!
And About the link of the game is in this reddit:

PS:Just a question , how I assossiate a link to a pharse?

1 Like

I play Uranium, but I don’t have much motivation yet because of my Hard Mode No faint Challenge and my job. Maybe if I get further in the game, I’ll get motivation back.

For me, it is nice to play short games to keep my motivation up while playing longer games. My personal favorite short games are HitMon Jam! and Circular Knowledge. You can look them up on Pokecommunity or Relic Castle(I don’t think the second one is on there as it was for a Game Jam on Pokecommunity).