Weird Error Message[solved]

I just got a shiny haxorus, and, of course, instantly mega evolved it. But whenever the game tries to show try its sprite, some error message pops up, but the sprite still shows up fine. Anyone know how to stop it from showing up every time I look at mega haxorus?Insurgence Mega Haxo Solution is below if u also have this problem!

1 Like

Did you alter the sprite at all?

1 Like

Nope, I haven’t touched any of the game files.

1 Like

Does it disable you from playing the game? (ex: Close out the game after you press ok)

1 Like

No, I click ok, and the message goes away, and the sprite shows up perfectly normal. But it keeps showing up every time i try to load the sprite by scrolling through my mons

1 Like

What i suggest you would do is redownload insurgence. Copy the graphics files from the new insurgence you just downloaded, find haxorus (or whatever sprite your dealing with and replace with your own insurgence game. Battlers folder for the sprites in battle. The pokemon are sorted by their pokedex number.

1 Like

That didn’t work, but I found the way to fix it. All you have to do is edit the png and save a copy of it. Then delete the old one and replace it with the edited png. Apparently its caused by files not saving properly, so saving a copy and replacing the old file fixes it.

2 Likes

Oh ok, nice to know whenever i have the problem. thanks!

1 Like