Business closed

yes but save before you get the egg

1 Like

thatā€™s what he said in this message lol

1 Like

also this is off topic but can you vote for which mon i should use my starter for bug mono run, heracross or scyther

1 Like

go check playthroughs

1 Like

could I please have a bold delta larvesta? I would love to have one in my team! Thanks!

1 Like

welcome to the comunity,sure i can do it,as a welcome gift i gonna give you a present whit the delta laversta

1 Like

thanks a lot dude :slight_smile: please tell me when you are ready

1 Like

forgot to ask,what is your starter?,is important for the present

i chose bulbasaur

1 Like

ok thanks

hello! Could I get a jolly delta riolu, preferably with justified ability?

1 Like

welcome to the community,i am on a break right now,but when i get back to work,i will do this

1 Like

Hello there! May I ask for a Timid Larvesta, a Timid Cyndaquil and an Adamant Venipede?

1 Like

hi! can i ask for a adamant/impish/jolly dratini with volt absorb, timid/modest female snorunt with white smoke, and bold feebas with rattled or run away? i hope im not asking for too much!! if you cant do the abilities thats ok, but if you can thats great <3 i hope you have/had a wonderful break!!

1 Like

Hi, if I could get a Timid Delta Petilil (Water/Fire) with Storm Drain Iā€™d be very grateful!
A Modest or Calm Delta Chinchou with Levitate would be appreciated as well but if I can only ask for one, the Petilil would be my preference.

Thanks so much for doing this! Iā€™d love to use these Pokemon on my team but they arenā€™t available until very late.

that is a flaw with delta pokes, most of them are late or postgame

also welcome

I think I could get you a timid delta petlil with regenerator, IV are probably pretty maxed out

Switching Hidden ability to normal ability isnā€™t available until postgame, right? Ideally Iā€™d like Storm Drain, but beggars canā€™t be choosers.

Ok itā€™s flash fireā€¦ so you can change it with ability capsule