δUrsaring Line (Boro)

Okay, first of all, let me preface this by saying,

“Thanks for letting me choose which delta to do so that I don’t stress my head to the point of explosion with a god dang mega zoroark sprite, which really should be redesigned (actually, I think it is).”

Anyway, here’s the delta I made. It’s pretty good, in my most humble opinion. But, then again, what do I know? I’m just a cultist. Anyway, look up to the stars, and check out Ursa Minor.

This Dark/Psychic type Delta Teddiursa has the ability Illuminate and the Hidden Ability Magic Guard. It was over-exposed to a certain crystal, and mutated ethereal abilities. It reportedly was last seen somewhere in northeastern Kepler City.

Anyway, here’s Ursa Major, the big mommy/daddy/apache attack helicopter bear itself, Ursaring.

This Dark/Psychic type has the abilities Illuminate, Hustle, and an HA of Magic Guard. With access to moves like Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch, and Zen Headbutt, this physical attacker would be up there. The ideal set, I think, would be something like this.

δUrsaring @ Life Orb
{Magic Guard}
-Sucker Punch
-Zen Headbutt
-Shadow Claw
-IDK, probably Aerial Ace or Rock Slide for coverage against Bug Types.

That may not be good, but I’m also not an expert at competitive pokémon battling. Eh, I should’ve asked Simply to do this or something. Anyway, poll time!

• Electric/Flying Thunderbird Braviary line
  • Fire/Dark Imp Weavile line
  • Dragon/Flying Dragon Machamp line
  • Dragon/Rock Hydra Barbaracle line
  • Surprise us with whatever you’ve been working on in your spare time
  • Dragon/Fire Devil Pinsir
0 voters

Poll closes on Feb 23rd

And that’s about it. Feel free to leave criticism, opinions, and personal attacks on my intelligence. Boro Out!

9 Likes

Looking very good :kissing_heart:

I really like the idea and colors :smiley: On the shiny versions of both, more so on the teddiursa, it’s hard to see the stars so maybe change the star color to black or something there May just be me but the fire that the Ursaring is holding looks a bit weird (maybe due to shading?) idk