Uh... is this thing on?

Congrats! If you’re reading this, then you just wasted several seconds of your life! Your parents must be proud. There’s really nothing interesting to tell.

Oh? You’re still here? Ugh. Fine. I’ll talk about myself. I’m more or less just your average Pokemon nerd in every form except the anime. I haven’t seen that much of it, and I already hate Ash highly with a passion. I’m more into the games, both official and fan-made. Tried making my own fan-game a while back, but just ultimately gave up. My friend made good progress on his, though.

My favorite fan-game isn’t Insurgence (thought it’s on the top ten list). Instead, I really liked Pokemon Obsidian, for some reason. My friend and I really got hooked on it and couldn’t stop playing. We don’t know why.

Another sad fact about my life is that I’m quite a huge nerd when it comes to fanfiction. Ya might know that already. Never bothered writing any myself (I suck balls when it comes to writing) but I am a good reader… if that counts for anything.

I was a lurker way back in the good old Reddit days, but kinda left off after that. Not like I was really active there, anyways. So I thought I would make a come back and try to be a little more interactive this time around. So yeah. You’re stuck with me for now. My apologies.

Anyway, I think I’ve wasted enough of your time at this point. If you made it this far… um, congrats? I don’t know what to tell ya. Happy Birthday? Feliz Navidad? Okay, I’m just rambling now. So I’m gonna go now. Peace.

EDIT: The ■■■■’s up with the badges? I get one for doing, like, anything. Do I get one for falling down, too? I do that a lot.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi, I hate the anime like you.