δTyranitar line

I’d say this one falls more under the category of a Natural born or Regional based Delta.
Larvitar that live close to volcanoes, and endure the heat of surrounding magma lakes eventually adapt and gain this form.
Constant exposure heat tempers this Pokemon’s rocky skin into a fusion of volcanic metal and obsidian, this causes the Pokemon to gain the Steel typing upon evolving into it’s later stages.

Upon reaching it’s final evolution this Pokémon gains the new ability Ash Fall. This ability summons a new weather type called Fire Rain this strange weather occurs when burning ash falls from volcanic clouds, this new weather then deals damage to each non Fire or Rock type Pokémon equal 1/16 of its maximum HP, and 1/8th of it’s max HP in the case Grass or Steel types, this summoned weather usually last around 5 turns before dissipating. It also boosts the special attack stat of Fire type Pokémon , and halves the amount of HP recovered from certain recovery moves.

Larvitar
Fire/Rock

Pupitar
Fire/Steel

Tyranitar and M-Tyranitar
Fire/Steel

Bonus Shinies for the final stages.

Let’s call this color palette Fel Fire green…

26 Likes

This looks amazing! T-tar has been my favorite since Gen 2, and I love how badass it looks.

Holy shit.

The only thing I don’t like in this line is how the fire on Larvitar’s head is positioned, should have followed the same direction as the protrusion it’s coming from, but otherwise looks fine. Good job.

(Nice delta)

1 Like

Amazing!

I love it. One of the best Deltas I’ve seen! However, this “Ash Fall” ability seems too unneeded and complicated… Just give it drought and Everyone’s happy. No Water weakness is awesome. This way, the Regular and the Delta each have similar abilities. I still cant get over this design though. Good work!

Or perhaps give it Solid Rock for the Non-Mega, and Drought when it megas. This may take care of that ground weakness and allow for more time with the drought on first turn.

1 Like

You spelled constant wrong.

dude, this is really amazing. Good job :+1: :smile:

OMG i need this in the game. He’d replace my current tyranitar and i wouldnt care about the balance of types. This is one of those cool mons that u definitely need. Cant decide which is better between the shiny and the normal, but the normal gives more of a volcano feel.

Rune did an outstanding job on this one.

Not biased at all because tyranitar is my favorite pokemon

Yes, it is. Thank you for reminding me of this tyranitar though