Trouble logging into the game

I am having a lot of trouble trying to log into the game. This is weird because I have successfully played this game last week. My problem is: When I try to open the game, I am greeted by a black screen that goes away after a few seconds. I have tried running the game as an admin., I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I have redownloaded the game multiple times, and nothing seems to work.
I looked through past discussions of other people having a similar problem, but no answer was given. I would greatly appreciate any help. I really love this game and would like to play it as soon as I figure out how to fix this problem. I downloaded the game on my pc btw.
Here is a picture of my extracted folder for Pokemon Insurgence:

How did you uninstall the game? Through the ‘Insurgence’ folder in Program Files (86x)?

I do know that I looked at the program files in (86x) before I uninstalled. But, To be completely honest, I don’t remember. If I uninstall the game this way, would it fix my problem?

Definitely give it a shot

This may sound stupid, but to reinstall the game do I need to re-download it from the Insurgence website? If you couldn’t tell, I haven’t done this very often.

I don’t think so…
Well, unless you were running an older version.

I tried this, but it didn’t seem to solve my issue. The game loads for a few seconds and then disappears.

Is there a message when it happens?

That’s the weird thing, there is no error message. The game just loads to a black screen which disappears after a few seconds.

can you show me a scrnshot of the graphics folder size? right click then click properties

This is what my graphics folder looks like. I’ve counted 16 documents in the graphics folder.

Does anyone have any ideas what is wrong?

• Open Control Panel
  • Search for Advanced System Settings
  • Click the only result (should have a shield icon)
  • Go to Advanced
  • First option should say Performance, click Settings, this opens a new window
  • Go to Data Execution Prevent
  • Click the “Add…” button
  • Add the game executable
  • Press apply/OK, restart the game