[Tournament] Death Challenge [Round 2 Posted]

Sorry, i’m here

1 Like

Since it appears that nobody has completed their matches yet, the deadline is extended another week. The new dead line is March 4th.

Unfortunately, i’m gonna have to quit the tourney :frowning:

I’d do my battle, but Cow refuses to FIGHT ME.

There’s a little bit of what I’ve had to put up with. @Cow538

Yo chill we can fight tomorrow or the next day

In other words, March 3rd.

Maybe

@Eddroms This is my 2nd attempted to contact you for the battle! Please massage me here or on Discord! I am a moderator!

1 Like

Massage lol

1 Like

I can give you a massage <3

what does being a mod have to do anything? show-off

Nobody? ;-; Seriously, this is taking forever. Even if I don’t sub someone for Cheese you guys are taking a long time. Please guys, post times where you will be available or work it out on Discord or something so you can coordinate more easily.

c’mon cow, i’m supposed to be fighting you or boro. you two are on at the same time a lot. just get it over with

1 Like

Oh, yeah, no, we did our battle earlier today. There were issues, the replay was being difficult to save. Deuk swooped in and saved the day. The outcome; I won. Have a replay.

Oh yay. Thanks.

@SupWova @Eddroms @HETMANP @Costa get your battles in please.

Edit: Just watched the replay. RIP Gengar outsped by non-scarfed Garchomp.

Give the win to my opponent, im been very busy lately and cant really get the tournaments games in , sry (im quitting)

1 Like

Yeah that fucked me up cause I thought it was locked into dragon claw

Pfft, you think I would do the logical thing? Nah, Swords Dance Assault Vest Garchomp. (Like, I’m not even sh :black_large_square: ing you right now, I had that.)

Round 1 has been completed.

Eddroms has been disqualified without a random roll because SupWova has made multiple attempts to contact them, and they have not been on in a long time.

HETMANP and Cheese555 have forfeited

Since 3 out of 4 people won because of forfeits/their opponent was disqualified, the one person who actually battled is at a huge disadvantage. It doesn’t seem very fair, so I will randomly eliminate 3 OU Pokemon for everyone who didn’t battle. I know most of you will be hurt by this, but it really isn’t fair to let you all off because Borosepheles lost 6 Pokemon due to the circumstances. I don’t like to change rules in the middle of the tournament, but I won’t overturn it unless more than 50% of participants vote against it. Poll closes in 3 days.

• Keep the random kills
  • Do not keep the random kills

0 voters

I will not post the random kills so that you won’t know how disabled you are, but they have already been done and are recorded in my messages with Deukbot. Random numbers will be rolled using Deukbot, and the Pokemon that number down the alphabetical list of OU Pokemon is killed. Invalid numbers result in a reroll.

Round 2 Battles are @Atinverd vs @Borosepheles @MeowCat vs @Juandi76 @pokemonerd25 vs @Costa @CaptainAbsol vs @SupWova

CaptainAbsol is banned from the Insurgence Discord. Their Discord tag is CaptainAsianEyes#4757. You can friend them in order to coordinate a battle.

Battle deadline is March 18th. Please get your battles done this time.

Edit: Random kills was passed, are listed below

Atinverd and I just battled. I won, and here’s the replay.

Sorry for being late on this. Barely anyone voted, but those who did supported keeping random kills. Here are the random kills:
@Juandi76 - Metagross, Manaphy, Keldeo
@Costa - Raikou, Latios, Bisharp
@SupWova - Tyranitar, Breloom, Magnezone

Proof