[Tournament] Death Challenge [Round 2 Posted]

do we know when the tourney will start?

1 Like

Iā€™ll join the tournament!

1 Like

I suppose itā€™s going to take a while to get 16. Iā€™ll start it now.

But first, everyone in the tournament should vote on a few things

Since there are 12 players, a standard single elimination tournament will allow 4 players to win with 1 less battle than everyone else. In order to fix this while still keeping the tournament brief, Iā€™ve decided that an alternative would be to divided players into 3 4-player single elimination brackets, and then have the 3 winners compete against each other in a double elimination bracket. I would like you to vote whether you want this or not.

• Use the standard tournament formant
  • Use the double elimination system for Final 3

0 voters

I would like competitors to decide whether to have team preview or not.

• Team Preview
  • No Team Preview

0 voters

Competitors have 2 days to vote, after which matchups will be decided and the tournament begins. Anyone who is late probably wonā€™t get to participate this time around, but hopefully I can host more tournaments in the future.

Good luck to everyone whoā€™s playing.

Iā€™ll stay tuned for more information and thanks for including me!

1 Like

Can someone trade me the zoronite please?

1 Like

Zoroniteā€™s pretty rare, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it costs quite a few IV stones. However, this tournament takes place on the battling sim https://battling.p-insurgence.com so you donā€™t need to have any of the Pokemon in game to use them.

Ok thanks

1 Like

How do i import my team?

1 Like

You need to have it built in Showdown or something, and then just copy and paste the text it generates into the import option. Otherwise, you have to manually add each Pokemon.

thanks

1 Like

i did it manually!

1 Like

Can we trade something pls?

1 Like

What is it? If itā€™s not relevant to the tournament you should start your own thread or ask on Discord so people can notice it more easily.

Ok, sorry for being so annoying.

1 Like

Tournament has started! It uses standard single elimination tournament format (4 votes vs 2) and team preview is disabled (6 votes vs 1).

Round 1 Battles:

@Borosepheles vs @Cow538 @Cheese555 vs @Juandi76 @HETMANP vs @Costa @SupWova vs @Eddroms

http://challonge.com/awn_t1

Remember, replays must be posted even if I watch the tournament to make it easier to organize. You are allowed to watch other peopleā€™s replays, although teams will likely change every round. I forgot to add a match for 3rd and 4th place, but the losers of Battles 9 and 10 will battle to determine those places. The deadline for finishing the first round is February 25th. Good luck to everyone!

@Eddroms Iā€™m ready whenever you are. By any chance are you in the Insurgence Discord ?

1 Like

Ready!

1 Like

dā€™ya have a discord so we can coordinate better on there?

err @Juandi76 hasnā€™t responded (probably cause he reached new user limit but now itā€™s gone so you can talk now.