Tips for a Fast Game

So I made a new save file, so I can get the Eeveetite (or however you spell it) and since I’m pretty sure at least one of you already did what I’m doing, any tips for a fast game up to the part where I get the Eeveetite?

Ask somebody else to transfer you high level mon(s), preferably with an abilities that deals damage when attacked.

Thanks.

careful with that. they may not obey you. better you trade your starter, have someone run it through the level trainer, and get it back. Also, trade does not really help that much. you can only trade at Metchi town, and Helios is 2 towns over. basically you skip Vipik gym, but you still need to play halfway to the mega without trading EDIT: you can trade earlier.

I meant trading with other players. You get the pokegear almost instantly. I also suggested abilities that harm attackers because if your pokemon don’t obey, you still have a good chance to harm the enemy.

You are right in that they don’t obey you. Not like it matters when you have a level 110 mon versus a level 40, like what’s the worst that can happen

The M button(fast forward) it’ll help And if you run + M button it will be super fast so you can complete the game fast(pss… good tip for shinies too)

Does someone know, how choice items work with a Pokemon that doesn’t obey? does it still get the boost, even when your Pokemon goes for a different move than you clicked? If that is the case, using a choice banded/specs overlevelled Pokemon would help for a fast game.