Thanks for the good times

Well to put it in short, I’m leaving the Insurgence Community.

It’s been a fun ride. I joined March 20, just this year, in the middle of 1.1.8.2. I joined the discord a day later and eventually became a regular there. While I played, I’ve collected several shinies and just recently, I gave every single last shiny I had away. I now have 0 shinies, entrusting them all to the great helpers+ on the discord who make it a better place. Unfortunately I’ve left some out like Baaabuuu, Granstafer, wwCheezburger and some devs because I haven’t traded extremely extensively and I wanted to try to make the shinies I gave away special, but having them be Deltas or giving them maxed EVs and IVs. I want to take this time to thank you all for the good times and making my time here special, because now I’m a freshman at a high school and it’s been significantly more busy than Middle School. It’s stressful making time for studying and doing homework while balancing it out and making time to check the forums and talk with the old pals on discord. After some deciding, I decided I would stop being a part of the Insurgence Community to allocate my time with school work and make everything less stressful. I wish everybody the best from here on. Hopefully this summer, I will be able to make more time to come back and be in time for the Epsilon hype train. Aside from that,

Goodbye, and thanks for the ride. You’ve all made my time here a special one. I’ll be staying for a short while longer to see you all for a little longer before I leave forever.

6 Likes

I aim to become the next Prophet while you are gone. In all seriousness tho the Insurgence community will definitely miss you. Hope you excel in your studies and whatever you’re pursuing in your real life.

Hope you will be successful. :sob::sob:

It was good having you here. Till next time :smiley:

Thanks for everything you gave us and the community in return, you’ve been a huge help both here and on discord. Good luck with School, cya later

You’ll be missed decho. Good luck with the school and everything you have ahead.

I barely know you but see you in the summer Decho, good luck in school.

Goodbye, and good luck in school!

Im really gonna miss you

Thanks for everything you’ve done for this community, and it’s sad to see you go. I will cherish the 40 IV stones you gave me.

I am gonna miss you Decho, and i hope you have a great time man. You were a very active member of the community, and though i haven’t known you for a long time, i am more than glad to say i did meet you. Let the road take you wherever it does, and just make sure to be happy. Again, i am gonna miss you, and thank you for the good times we shared, few they were.

I was gonna make a dramatic reappearance by giving lunar a shiny delta karrablast on stream but dank had to ruin it. What did we learn from this wacky 5 days without me? That I’m an attention whore.

So you’re backk?YEAH​:joy::joy::joy::smiley:

Thx for being one of the most helpful ppl in the forums. Good luck in high school.:+1:

This was a prank m9.

U r the second person to do that to me today. Also is ur profile pic from danganronpa

Yes. It’s Miaya Gekkogahara.

How r u always on

I have no life.

Summary of my life Middle School, Pokémon Insurgence, Yandere Simulator, Sims 4, and YouTube