Team inspiration needed/ help

So I am at the point where I need to fight Damian in the Darkness, when he first has Deoxys. At this moment my team is:

D. Charizard (Noctem) (d. charizardite) lv. 73 moves: Lunar Cannon, Dragon pulse, shadow ball, and Flamethrower (which I know I need to replace, suggestions?)

D. Haxorus (water veil) (no item yet) lv. 67 (just new) moves: aqua tail, heavy slam, swords dance and crunch, I am going to change crunch with Bullet Punch asap. ( I really like this delta!)

D. Bisharp (Frisk) (No item) lv. 72 moves: hi-jump-kick, acrobatics, tailwind and blaze kick.

Crobat (inner focus) (no item) lv. 72 moves: cross poison, acrobatics, bite and air slash. Any suggestions for his moves? I really like crobat, I think it’s really useful!

Alakazam (sychronize) (rocky helmet) lv. 74 moves: Psychic, shadow ball, dazzling gleam and reflect.

Excadrill (sand force) (life orb) lv 77 moves: EQ, iron head, slash and rock slide.

So I know my team isn’t a pro team, and I struggle a lot finding the right pokemons to use. I need coverage against watertype, but don’t like electivire, because I used it a lot in the past. I hope you guys are willing to help! Thanks!

You could try delta gardevoir its an electric ice type

I’ve used this one before, I kinda liked it but want to use someone else, anymore suggestions?

If you don’t mind using 2 steel types then use delta typhlosion. It’s an electric/ steel type.

Mega zebstrika is also in this game. It’s an electric/fairy type

that would be 3 steel types, I think thats to much. Might try mega zebstrika. Which one do you say I should replace for it?

Honestly it’s up to you. Whichever you feel comfortable with

For D. Charizard I would replace Lunar Cannon. Coverage wise it’s identical to Shadow Ball, but Shadow Ball does more damage. Dragonify and Taunt would be good replacements for Flamethrower.

As for D. Haxorus, Heavy Slam is not worth running unless you have it’s hidden ability, and even then it’s only circumstantially better than Iron Head on occasion. If you plan on keeping D. Charizard as your mega, Hone Claws is superior to Swords Dance.

Crobat is naturally pretty speedy, so you would probably benefit from swaping bite for U-turn to pivot out of bad match-ups while still getting decent damage. You can also breed one with Brave Bird, which does more damage than acrobatics and lets you carry an item. Roost and Taunt are also options.

For Alakazam, you could swap out either shadow ball or dazzling gleam for energy ball if you are worried about coverage for water types. The rocky helmet isn’t helping you at all though. Chip damage on physical hits means nothing when this thing can’t live a physical hit if it wanted to, reflect is just a band-aid. If you want a bulkier phychic type that still hits just as hard, I would recommend Sigilyph.

Since you are not running Excadrill in conjunction with sand, taking mold breaker or using it as a spinner, I would probably recommend swapping it out for a different mon. Bug D. Metagross or D. Snorlax could be good options.

1 Like