Talk with yours truly

I didnt know!!! also pikskel doesnt work for school computers

maybe i’ll put it in GIMP and add it

**Breakfast-
I like to make the Omelets, The usual eggs, Shredded pepper jack cheese, crisp bacon bits, caramelized onions, Fried ham, bell peppers, tomatoes, and some parsley and chipotle Sause for added flavor.

Lunch-
I have to go with a custom sandwich, French bread, (custom fried popcorn chicken) AS in i make the chicken myself. Buffalo, chipotle or teriyaki Sause for the chicken. Bacon bits, banana peppers, jalapenos, olives, lettuce, onions and cucumbers with some Sause (i choose a lot of different kinds) sprinkled with pepper flakes.

Dinner-Since you brought up pasta, Ragu tomato sauce, chickpeas and some juicy steak to chop into bits Or serve on the side. If not spagetti, i will eat a baked potato with cheddar cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper, Chives, green onions with some barbacued steak

ALL IS SERVED by yours truly.**

umm wat

These are what i can make

meals i can

Breakfast- Custom pancake mix. Pancakes topped with whipped cream, syrup, butter and a side of scrambled eggs. (NOT giving away custom pancake mix ingredients).

Lunch- Fries topped with pepper and salt (kind of like checkers), the sauce is buffalo, blue cheese and a little soy Sause. and fried chicken with molded bread which creates the chunks of crispy chunks. ( kind of like Publix fried chicken).

Dinner- Acki and salfish ( A Jamaican dish) that tastes good with fried dumpling

i dont eat bacon/pork/beef cuz hinduism
best i can make are omelets

1 Like

I do some vegetarian options, other meat options

Dang, that’s way more than I can do. All I can do is reheat leftovers

same

also off topic

I make tofu omelets.

My family also makes curry goat or chiken

i eat those lol

Ikr!

talking