Stuck in 7th Gym, send help

So I was about to fight the 7th gym leader, Calreath, and as we were walking away from each other to fight I accidentally hit my quicksave button. Not realizing this, midway through the battle I soft reset so that I could try the battle again as I was losing but thought I could win if I played it differently. This caused me to load in this spot http://prntscr.com/g9ub34 and I am unable to do anything. I can’t move, go into my bag or anything of that nature. I also do not know where my saves would be to use previous ones as I don’t use the launcher.

Load a backup if you haven’t saved thrice yet. To do so, rename a backup to the same thing as your original save and replace or rename the original in case.

Windows: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

what exactly do you mean by this. Not super technologically inept. How would I load a backup and where would i find a backup?

By renaming it to Game.rxdata after moving the original Game.rxdata or replacing it/deleting it. Find backups in the directories listed above.