Story line

its been a long time since i played the game , can i ask the new update continue the story because i dont know what to do after the last battle in the 1.1.7 i think and thanks

The next update is the final content update which will basically include the rest of the story and battles. Also, are you sure you are using an up-to-date version of the game? The latest one is 1.1.8.2.

1 Like

Also here, you may want to read this to know what you can do since you finished the story

Things you can do after beating Pokémon Insurgence 1.1.8.2

• Use Tesseract to find Hidden Pokémon and Items. • Collect all Secret Base Flag Rewards. • Complete the existing Pokédex. • Collect a Living Dex. • Breed/Train Competetive Pokémon. • Hunt for Shinies. • Trade with others for Mystery Gift Pokémon you may have missed. • Do a Challenge Run on a seperate save file. • Play other fangames (use !fangames to see some). • Move on with your life and wait for the next update.

What is a living dex?

A living Pokédex is a fan term for a game which not only has a complete Pokédex, but has one of every available species of Pokémon stored in its PC boxes as well, usually in their National Pokédex order. It follows the most literal interpretation of the slogan of the series, “Gotta catch 'em all!”. Of course you can’t have EVERY pokemon as of now such as the kriketot line, glaceon, and every legendary aside from Thundurus.

oh ok

Thundurus* :wink: