Start-over at 1.2

I’ve not kept up to date on Twitter for Suzerain for a good few months, so I don’t know about any patches/changes since I played last minus the few major ones that get reposted.

Do we know, or is it safe to assume that following the release of 1.2, it would be better to start all over again from the beginning to get the full Insurgence experience once more? Or have the earlier parts of the game been left relatively untouched?

Having played through the game start to end 3 times now, I wouldn’t want to do it a 4th time if it was unnecessary.

It won’t be necessary to restart

Not necessary, I mean, recommended. Rexplore the game new with extra dialogue, changes in item locations, extra side quests, etc.

It would be a fun challenge though to start over with the new update

I recommend starting over on a new save. There are some things that changed in the first half of the game, including new sprites and some cool new features, and it might be fun to see some of the smaller changes before playing all the way through 1.2. It also allows you to enjoy the story in one take instead of trying to remember what happened since the last time you played 1.1.

1 Like

In my opinion you should restart I restarted between 1.0 and 1.1 and remember talking to one specific NPC and seeing that the dialogue changed. The same thing will probably happen in 1.2 so I would recommend restarting in 1.2 PS The npc is the girl above the Pokemon center in Midna town. Her dialogue used to be a hilarious reference to 1984 before it was changed