Somehow Got Tesseract Early

Hi guys,

I was wandering around levelling up my team and about to use Seed Flare to clear up some tainted water, when I noticed that I somehow had the Tesseract ability through the Quartz Flute.

I hear you get it in the Dragon Ruins, but this being my first time through the game I wanted to avoid spoilers from articles on the ability. I got almost to the end of the Ruins (I think), but realized that I needed to heal my team and left, then got sidetracked. I might have entered the area where you get Tesseract without triggering whatever event is supposed to give it to you.

Just thought I should ask about it here since it might be game-breaking. Anyone come across something like this before?

Thanks,
Servant of the King

“God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.” –Romans 5:7-8

2 Likes

Have you beat Taen in the ruins?

1 Like

Thanks, I have now. I just beat him and officially got Tesseract, but somehow I had it before then. I guess I got close enough to Taen without fighting him to somehow get the ability!

Btw you can get a huge amount of money from the Sonata track, i often stack up a bunch of full restore, revive and ether so that i won’t have to go back to the center to heal. Anyways it’s just a tip good luck!

1 Like