Shiny delta?

i can play until i get a masuda normal ditto. crossroads is easy to reach imo.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t even be considered as a quest lol, u just speak to this dude, go to the day care, then he will ask ya smth, answer is ditto, then u can catch Delta ditto

2 Likes

the problem is, you cant trade with someone the same ip as you.

1 Like

I think I will do that. Tbf, I will ask someone to play for me and offer them some shinies.

I have 2 wifi networks in the same house but not 2 devices. SO @GiaPeNiw will help me.

give me a shiny and I will help u kek

Lmao!! Made a new topic.

You still have all my other mons.

u never asked me to trade them back to u kek

1 Like

@GiaPeNiw, What does kek mean???

a much easier way to breed using masuda method, is to get someone from a different region/language to give you a 5/6 iv delta mon to use as a parent, it works the same for breeding masuda with your US ditto, you need to get a masuda version of each delta mon you want to shiny hunt, but its a lot easier than finding a delta ditto/completing an entire game just for a ditto

2 Likes

I never thought of that.
Quoted from the pokemon insurgence wiki.
Delta Pokemon can only breed with Delta Ditto

That needs to be changed. The devs need to make it so that deltas can breed with deltas. Good try though @kev1212

dummy, breed their foreign delta cyndaquil with your US delta ditto, works as masuda

1 Like

Ok. Let us just say that I HAVE FUCKING ISSUES AND NEED TO GET MY MIND STRAIGHT!! Sorry!! And thanks soooo much!!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.