Shiny Auction(COMPLETE)

Trading Name: Dragon1

Offer: shiny Eevee

Request:anything rare

Further info:

Whats its nature people will be interested in that.

its hasty is it good

its +speed -def so not terrible not great could work for most eeveelutions but not optimal

ok so should i continue or keep on going

@Jaycee what are the competitive mon ? @MassyLight10 iā€™ll do that later but for now @MassyLight10 what else do you have

and i donā€™t need iv stones

@Massylight 10 You got yourself the shy eeveeā˜ŗļø Congratulations!

Only the ev trained d. Charizard

In the forum and Iā€™ll wait No need to hurry Iā€™m out and Iā€™ll be back in a hour Guys any strategy for catch shinys

people will still offer for it just because its shiny so up to you. People basicly will want a shiny even if it is garbage nature

Would you accept a delta phantump + 2 competitive mons?

Lol, what about 3 IV stones? With that, you could buy 3 Competitive Bredmons, I can still offer more, if you arenā€™t convinced ^^

I will give 10 IV stones or five mons from my shop

Ok then, Iā€™m offering 3 IV stones + an EV trained shiny Zangoose. You can use the stones to buy Bredmons in Cowā€™s Shop OR increase your PokĆ©monsā€™ IV, either one.

Oh, and, if it can help, the shiny is infected by PokĆ©rus. Iā€™m still willing to offer more if itā€™s not enough :wink:

Ok, if you donā€™t need IV stones, what about the shiny EV trained Zangoose + an EV trained Delta Charizard + an EV trained Competitive mon? (The competitive one can be either Scyther, Kadabra, Girafarig, Azumarill, Metang, Houndour or Froakie) I can still offer more if itā€™s not enought :confused:

1 Like

Okay, if you donā€™t need IV stones, Iā€™ll offer 6 mons from my shop. Two (of your choice) will be EV trained.

Any mons from the X/Y OU/UU tier plus some from the uber tier. Since cow offered 6 mons, iā€™ll offer 6 mons + delta phantump

EV Trained shiny Zangoose + Two EV trained Deltas (It can be either Sunkern, Grimer, Scizor, Gallade) + One EV trained Competitive Mons of the list above.

Cool, which mons do you want then?

Only the EV trained D-Charizard? Ok, just let me EV train it, and Iā€™ll be ready to trade in about an hour, maybe less. Are we going to do the trade here, or in Discord?

Or if you want to do the trade now, I can give you another of My D-Zard, but itā€™s nature isnā€™t really good.

Itā€™s up to you.

Ok, Iā€™ll try to speed up ^^