Save lost

As the title says, I just lost my save, I don’t know why, was soaring to Ampharite city to continue my story, and then black screen, and a pop-up telling me I don’t know what. I relaunched the game and I discovered that my save was lost… Can someone explain me what the hell happend ? And what should I do ? I love this game, but that was like 50 hours, and I don’t want to start again and do everything I did before.

Insurgence save files should be located in this location:

Windows: C:\Users\(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence
Linux: ~/.wine/drive_c/users/(your name)/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence
Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence
Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Search your computer for .rxdata files. If you were playing with the first (default) save slot, the file should be named Game.rxdata (Look for three files named Save_0_Backup_[1-3].rxdata as well. If you find them, drag them into the location given above.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.

Problem, I don’t find the three files Save_0_backup ///

1 Like

If Game.rxdata is still present, then you can play with just that. If no .rxdata files are found, there’s nothing you can do but restart.

1 Like

When I search “.rxdata” I found a “game.ini” but nothing else. And if i launch the game it start just like a new game.

1 Like

game.ini is not related to Game.rxdata, so you can’t really do anything but restart.

1 Like