Quick question about the music (MacOSX Sierra)

Hello everyone!

After I finished a playthrough about a year back, I was looking to come back to the game. I re-updated everything, fixed my wine wrappers, and the game is running fine with one major exception. It seems like only a few select music interludes play during the game, such as the opening intro, and Shade forest. No other music appears in towns.

I’ve checked the FAQ and checked out these forums, but the only lead I have so far is to run it as an administrator, but it seems whatever terminal code I use doesn’t work.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this, or am I stuck until 1.2?

Thanks!

Did you try using the solution found here? https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonInsurgence/comments/3nt6ga/insurgence_stopped_working_on_your_mac_heres_the/

Yeah I’ve been trying everything. Your guides have been super helpful as well.

Also, the game plays totally fine. I do like the soundtrack though so I’d love to have it going,

Usually the problem when you use wineskin or most wine-based ways to run .exe files is that the .mid and .midi files don’t work. @Sky-Dragon came up with this: if you have the patience, convert all the files to .wav. Honestly that would be a pain, so if you have the patience like s/he did, you can do that.

Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it!

As @Cheese555 mentioned, the music plays on mac if the file is in wav. format. I never tested this out, but since mac can play mp3. files maybe you can give it a try as well. And I used musescore to convert the files, just to let you know.