Project: #UpdateTheSimulator

Hello, in case anyone would like to update the simulator, I have created a list of what needs to be updated:

REGULAR POKEMON:

Shadow Mewtwo
UFI
MISSINGNO
Red Gardevoir
Red Machamp
Red Lucario

ITEMS:

Salamencite (Named Salamcite in the Sim, does not work correctly)
Crystal Piece
Mewtwo Armor
D. Volcarona Armor
Poliwrathite
Sudowoodite
Politoedite
Sunflorite
Jirachite
Chatotite
Froslassite
Cryogonite
Haxorite
Trick Rock
*All deltas that can mega evolve that are not in the simulator also do not have their respective mega stones included in the simulator.

DELTAS IN THE SIMULATOR (NOT THE ONES THAT AREN'T IN THE SIMULATOR)

Bulbasaur line, Charmander line, Squirtle line, Ralts line, Noibat line, Pawniard line, Koffing line, Budew line, Shinx line, Grimer line, Wooper line, Scyther line, Sunkern line, Bergmite line, Scraggy line, Combee line, Purrloin line, Phantump line, Snorunt line, Misdreavus line & Munchlax line.

Someone can build on this, but I just want to help people #UpdateTheSimulator.

1 Like

If you can do the coding:

Adding pokemon and items should be simple enough, just recycle code for the Blue/Red Orbs and the formatting for mons, however, the mechanic changes might be more difficult. If you could look through the full changelogs to help me find mechanics/moveset changes since 1.3, that would be helpful.

Definitely not qualified to do much more than look for differences, but one I know of is v1.1’s Achilles Heel has a BP of 150 for some reason, and needs to be reworked to match its current damage/effects. Another minor aesthetic detail is Tyranitar’s v1.1 Armor form looks different than the current one. Doesn’t necessarily require change, just something I noticed.

1 Like

The sim is based on 1.1.8 so I’m assuming that’s what you mean

1 Like

I might help. I have been learning how to code recently, might as well try to help kek

1 Like

Earlier, ah used to be a more powerful version of synchronise, but instead of failing if the target doesn’t share a type, it fails if the target is not part of the user’s Evo line

2 Likes

Gotcha, I did not know that.

2 Likes

It was pretty situational

1 Like

I think you forgot the Trick Rock too.

And to updates the movepool and changes around the moves & weather.

1 Like

Can you edit those into the guide?

I think everyone is forgetting that I am a singular human with a life, and I cannot do all of this myself. YOU guys can edit too, you know. So I will not edit those into the guide, @ezlaturbo, you can edit it as you guys have the power to do so.

1 Like

I meant, to the people who find stuff like that, they should just put it in the guide directly.