Pokemon sprites are gone what should i do?

Hey as you can see by the title the pokemon sprites are gone and it lags my game and kicks me out and says files don’t or work or something. Can I please get some help to fix this. Also I forgot to mention that this all happened after I wonder traded and I got a drifbloom and it might’ve been hacked and that’s why it happened but I don’t know

The download may be incomplete or you may be missing some assets, you can try redownloading the 1.2.6 core to try and fix the issue.

If you’re on Windows you should be able to freely redownload without any issues, however, if you’re on Mac, you’ll need to be cautious to manually move over your save files to ensure that they are not lost.

If you suspect something is hacked from Wonder Trade, the best course of action is simply to release it. If something appears too good to be true, it often is. If you have any specific questions about Pokemon received from WT though, you can either DM me here or on Discord at Crimson#4138 and I’ll look into it a little more.

Thanks it worked

but I don’t know how to dm someone on discord