Pokemon League Help!

Hello. I would like some assistance beating Elite 4+Champion. How would I do it? Here is my team:

Delta Blastoise Lv. 100
Item: Delta Blatoisite
Moves:
Focus Blast
Aura Sphere
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse

Mew Lv. 81
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Barrier
Amnisia
Baton Pass
Metronome

Hydregion Lv. 72
Moves:
Hyper Voice
Work Up
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rush

Rotom Lv. 78 (Freezer)
Item: Magnet
Moves:
Hex
Thunder Wave
Electro Ball
Blizzard

Girantina Lv. 88
Item: Crystal Piece
Moves:
Aura Sphere
Shadow Force
Shadow Claw
Dragon Pulse

Blastoise Lv. 72
Item: Shell Bell
Moves
Skull Bash
Iron Defence
Surf
Permafrost

The only thing I’m going to ask is how in tarnation does your Giratina have a Crystal Piece. I caught mine and when I saw it didn’t have the Crystal Piece, I released it, figuring that it’d have been silly of me to think I could use “Primal” Giratina to troll around with. As for tips, average those levels or you’re dust. And then yolo after buying enough Items to heal with. With the team you’ve posted, you’ll have a very good heap of issues as you lack coverage. The Champ is as evil as his team is. Also why do you run Focus Blast and Aura Sphere on the same Mon? London disapproves. I also suggest you get an Ice-type that can tank Special Attacks and also uses Special Attacks. And make sure it doesn’t get deleted by Yuki. She’s a troll. Once you get past the Elite Four, just pray you can heal everyone up. I also recommend you get some bug move or you’ll get pulverized. X-Scissor, U-Turn, anything. On something Fast. I repeat, Fast.

I’d probably butcher your team if I were to go any further, because these five are Painful. But since I don’t know your preferences, just see what you can do with what I’ve told just now.

P.S. I used no Legendaries nor Mega Evolution and pulled it off on Normal. I should try Hard sometime.

There is a glitch that if you put it on Pokemon in PC you can still have crystal piece. Focus Blast + Aura Sphere because of the 5 PP on Focus Blast.And thanks for the help! Battling Yuki Right Now with Delta Blastoise. What level should they be around? 90s, Mid-90s?

1 Like

Huh. Interesting. Also they’re supposed to be at the end of the nineties if I’m not mistaken, but should you outlevel them, their entire team will scale to match. So yes, average those levels. Also, if PP are an issue, all the more reason to replace Focus Blast, which is a meme move. The game itself treats it as a meme. #Jaern

Okay. I scrapped a new team member but its still in the works. And I decided to trade Delta Blastoise’s Focus Blast for a steel type move to kill the fairy types. For the champ (Guessing Rueka because he’s “Perfect” and powerful.) Girantina now has more power as a level 102. Trading in normal Blastoise for Flygon. Hes a work in progress but eh.

Flygon
Item: Choice Specs
Moves:
Drakon Voice
Bug Buzz
Ancient Roar
Boomburst

I’d suggest the Flygon Armor over the Choice Specs any day but that’s just me, considering that once in a while the trainers will suddenly have a stroke of genius and Actually switch. I’d keep the normal Blastoise however as it can come in handy for at least two of the Elite Four Members. Granted you do teach it/keep some water-type move. If not, you’ll have to make that Flygon count. And hard.
I also can’t stop stressing this because I really paid the price(Since my Fire-type kept shooting up in level every single time thus making their levels go up as well), but keeping your levels average will make a big difference. I also do recommend you swap out some dragons. Also because fairies. If you don’t, either Yuki or… Maybe someone else since I can’t remember their teams Perfectly? Will shut them down. I did suggest an Ice-type. I’m not kidding. Find something with Ice Body if necessary. And thank me later if you do follow this tip.

I got a Delta Scizzor with a Steel type move. Will this work? HE’s then a Ice/Fighting Type. He’s Faster then my mew. Even with his current level.

It might do the trick. Remain cautious with Yuki and Delta Scizor might save the day. And might give you a bit of an edge against the Champ. Emphasis on Might.

I know but he’s kinda super under leveled. I just got a train QUE TRAINING MONTAGE! He’s A level 55 so maybe in… a day or so i can get him to 95ish. But the Delta Treveneant is going to be the problem. Hes an Ice and Fairy. Fairy’s have advantage over Fighting Types. Maybe a Poison Pokemon or Steel. Steel would be useful in trick room area so maybe a Doublade or something. Maybe find a delta Poison type.

If you’re concerned about Trevenant, bring a Ghost that isn’t Giratina. Otherwise, take this advice and actually make use of Aerial Ace. Or Acrobatics. Crobat needs a nerf. Anyways, that’s that. Trust my words and it’ll be fine. Aerial Ace, or Acrobatics, or a Crobat as a Fix-All. I can’t believe I still hold Crobat in such a high tier even though it’s a Gen 2 Pokemon. Give it a shot. You can also try and risk using that Primal Giratina.

I got it! Delta Girafrige. Steel and Poison can tank most its form ice types and fairies. Would this work?

It’s not going to work. Mostly because until you can Mega Evolve it, its stats just make others far more viable. That being said, its Mega Evolution is extremely silly. So silly I don’t know what to say. Also You’d have to not use it against Eduard for sure. Partially against London as well? There’s plenty of fire in the League but I can’t remember their exact movesets… Try something different if you don’t feel ready. Or just crash test your team against them.

Its against the baton toss team that has a single fire type. And just as a matter of fact I do have the Mega Stone.

I’m… Not going to ask how you have the Delta Etigirafarite before going to Holon. If I’m understanding it right. Oh well, you have it. That solves an issue. I do know there’s at least a second Fire-type around, and some non-Fire Pokemon may have a Fire-type move. Makes me want to check it out right now since I’ve nothing better to do.

Oh and since you want a challenge do a No-Item Nuzlocke. It’s hard. No healing, no mega, no anything. No Held Items too. I did it before this one.

Considering I did it without Deltas and Megas, I can probably do it. Even without items. I’d just need to not do the silly idiocies I normally do. I’ll keep the idea for the near future.

Thanks for the help so far. Might need it if this crash and burns.

I’m pretty sure you can get Delta Etigirafarigite through the Pokepon. I think that’s how I got mine.

The one you get from Pokepon is for Girafarig, yes, but not for Delta Girafarig.

@Pikacube100 You’re welcome. Just beware of the Champ and Yuki and you will do fine, as long as you’ve got the rest covered. Hoping that my tips helped you cover every single obstacle through your run of the League without causing more of a hassle.

Hi,

i just did the league for the first time after hours of retry, in order to get that red gardevoir (seems that it is useless for now as it is bugged but i consider it a trophy for the no fainted pokemon challenge, which is a great performance for a “noob” like me).

My team, all lvl 105.

Delta Charizard + Mega stone

• Phantom Force
  • Dragon Pulse / Dragonify / Ice Beam (depending on the trainer and my needs, i switched with the TM between the tries)
  • Outrage (I didn’t dear delete it as i wasn’t sure i could get it back later)
  • Shadow Ball

Clearly not good moves for this one, but i made the mistake to quicksave once i entered the league so i couldn’t go back to adjust my team decently

Delta Scyther + Eviolite

• Ice Ball
  • Night Slash
  • Close Combat (very usefull to oneshot the weak to combat move)
  • Ice Beam

Charizard + Life Orb

• Heat Wave
  • Wildfire / Fly / Dragon Pulse (same as his delta brother, i adjusted between the fights)
  • Flare Blitz
  • Flamethrower

Feraligatr + Scope Lens

• Aqua Tail
  • Surf
  • Ice Beam
  • Superpower

Giratina + Spell tag

• Aura Sphere
  • Shadow Claw and then Calm Mind
  • Shadow Force
  • Hex

Delta Typhlosion + Magnet / Mega Stone

• Protect
  • Flash Cannon
  • Discharge
  • Thunderbolt

Basically, my team wasn’t equilibrated at all. I didn’t pay attention to the types of the pokemons of the E4 + Champ, so i ran into it without thinking and then i was stuck as i really wanted to do it with no fainted pokemon (which was hard as i often sacrifice some pokemons on arena champions when i needed to :p).
Thankfully, i had a lot of healing items, so it was ok !

The worst was by far the champion (he is sooooooooo annoying lol).
I spent maybe 3 hours on him before figuring out how to litterally destroy him with what i had.

All i had to do was to teach Giratina the Calm Mind, and letting Mewtwo (without any bug move, he’s quite annoying seriously) attacking while boosting the sp. attack and def to 4.
And then, it was just so easy
Kyurem used to oneshot each of my pokemon with his dragon meteor before i did that. But with a Giratina with 480 hp and a massive sp.def, he barely put it mid life, so no trouble destroying him.

Anyway, all i want to say is that the champion is easy with Giratina and this move, if it can help some people who had some trouble with him (especially for the challenge).