Pokemon Centre Saving Bug

So, I had just finished my 3rd gym battle and the fight against Rayquaza and I went to the Pokemon Centre and I was healing my Pokemon. I was interrupted by the announcement about the miner that got saved. I wasn’t paying attention so I tried to it again I didn’t move and I just kept clicking ‘C’. The game froze when the Pokemon Centre Lady was just about to put the Pokeballs on the healing machine. I clicked ‘V’ to quick save, so dumb by the way, and now it’s just stuck on the same screen. I don’t want to restart but I’m thinking it’s the only choice. I have gone out of the game and tried again but no luck. I don’t know what to do. Please help. If no one can help me can Pokemon Insurgence please make an update. Please I’m really enjoying the game and I don’t want to lose all my hard work of training my Pokemon. PLEASE HELP!!! THANKS!!!

Revert to a backup save, as your last 3 saves are there.

Save file location:

Windows: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the save folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Game.rxdata is your save for the default slot, it’s backups are Save_0_Backup_1.rxdata(most recent backup for save slot 1), Save_0_Backup_2.rxdata and Save_0_Backup_3.rxdata(oldest backup).

Second and third slots are Game_1.rxdata and Game_2.rxdata respectively, with their own backups.

Simply delete (or rather preferably, move away) your current save file, rename the backup of your choice to Game.rxdata(change according to save slot). The backups update every time you save ingame.

I was in here and I couldn’t find it. I used search as well but no luck! Please help me Shaymin & other people.

Go here, not your Insurgence Core.

Ok I got patch now its working