Please help with my team

Delta Chandelure @ charcoal (not sure at all what to put here) Moonblast, Psychic, Moonlight, Flamethrower

Flygon @ Flygonite Bug Buzz, Boomburst, Drakon Voice, Ancient Roar

Togekiss @ Leftovers Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Dazzling Gleam

Delta Metagross (Ruin) @ Delta Metagrossite Hone Claws, Head Smash, Wood Hammer, Earthquake

Rotom Wash @ Leftovers Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Hex

Delta. Scizor @ Delta Scizorite Icicle Crash, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Close Combat

I am about to challenge the elite four for the second time, and i have beat basically everything else with almost no trouble. Any suggestions (move changes, pokemon changes, anything rlly)

Thanks!

Get rid of 2 of your mega stones. I don’t really know what I’m doing otherwise so that’s all I can say. I’ve been using a choice scarf on my egglocke delta chandelure, and it seems to work pretty well. Yours has moonlight, so I doubt that will work though.

Can you also list the natures and abilities?

If you dropped moonlight on D Chandelure you could run choice scarf of specs (energy ball and earth power are good options). Outside of that I feel wise glasses would probably be a better option than charcoal, especially if you change it to have its hidden ability.

Togekiss is pretty standard.

D Metagross (ruin) is perfectly viably without the mega as its hidden ability is rock head. A muscle band would more than make up for the attack loss of a non-mega. You could run choice scarf to cover the speed loss, but that makes head smash a gamble without hone claws setup. Rocky helmet is also a decent choice.

For rotom, you could run livewire instead of thunder wave. It would make your Togekiss much more of a threat with para-flinch hax. It’s really about which you prefer more.

Delta Scizor and flygon really loses a lot of their worth without their megas. I would decide which one of these you want to run and probably swap the other out with something else.

Then again, if you are this deep in the game and haven’t had issues you can probably just do what you want.