Pity, despair, and regret

thanks…

We don’t know how you feel, which is why people did it. It’s easier to do things when you don’t care

hey fire did you read my intro?

1 Like

If I get banned, I have one thing to say. Just one.

You people (not all of you, you know who you are) are toxic. And not the move, Toxic. I’m talking poison in your brains and heart.

And I am going to tell you the real truth as to why I really got on Jojo’s account.

To be honest, I was on Jojo’s Discord, pretending to be him for a month before I announced it. I only told fire of this.

my life has been depression, anxiety, despair. i know how everyone feels, i feel everyone’s pain

The reason his name is EnviousRage12 is because he has hand me downs from me. He never gets anything for him. He hated that and he envies me. I tried my best to give him new things. But everything I did got destroyed in 5 seconds. You just said he is me. That was the end. Now he is literally raging.

1 Like

When I told you what really happened to Jojo, you guys switched up quickly, especially that guy named @Incognito1234.

Your intro is, in your words, you want pity.

That is called wanting pity. You want people to feel sorry for you.

y’all are insane

my man out here saying that having depression and anxiety is wanting pity

this is true, we shouldn’t be beating up everybody…

fire that sounds like someone who shocker doesnt have depression

And I saw how some of you took advantage of the fact that I wasn’t Jojo. Even if it was tiny things. Like @ezlaturbo changing the bot prefixes w/o permission. @Aki making roles for incognito without permission.

aye but everyone envies pity, i just told my life as it is. what am i supposed to say… my life has been peaches and cream. that is lying.

Having depression isn’t pity.

…life is cruel. You dont know what I am dealing with. I lost a family member. You don’t know how that feels. Jojo got kicked out of his house. You guys don’t know how that feels.

1 Like

Or Social Anxiety, being scared to even talk to other people or present in front of people.

“you dont know how it feels” how would u have ANY idea what any of us have gone through? ur just a kid behind a screen yelling at people and having the fucking audacity to call THEM hostile?

3 Likes