Opening Bredmons (+Deltas) Gifts and Giveaways!

Are you online now? Btw how do I tell if my Pokémon is 5iv

1 Like

Let’s say tommorow 7:30 am Jakarta time. Cause I’m busy

1 Like

i am ready rn @crimsoncrim

1 Like

I cidn’t see your message until now sorry but thank you i appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

You’re the best omg thank you!! il’m ready whenever you are! :slight_smile:
i have the same username ingame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey can I get the competitive garchomp?

1 Like

Hi Crim! I hope all is well. I suspect my request got lost because i first posted it like 28 days ago but thank you for being so kind to help us.

I’m hoping that you have a (1) Delta Febas (I’m not too particular re: the nature- Bold/Modest/Calm/Timid work for me) and (2) Spider Beldum (hopefully Adamant/Jolly) available?

I have some rare candies and heart scales lying around.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @crimsoncrim! I’m back with one more request.

The delta bisharp that I have been using hasn’t been hitting hard, and I realized that is because of its TIMID nature. I would like pawniard with Jolly. Thanks in advance Crim!

PS: I am in EST time zone…

Can you breed a Delta Scraggy for me? I always seem to have bad luck getting it

Edit: Nvm. Finally caught one

2 Likes

I was wondering if you could get me a D. Snivy(Multiscale), a D. Elekid(Inner Focus), and a D. Torchic(Rivalry), it would be greatly appreciated.

I’m ready to trade when you’re free! Also it might be easier to contact me on Discord since I’ll be able to see it much quicker there :>

Hey, I’m ready to trade! If you want, you can contact me on Discord as well, I’ll be much faster to respond there since it’s easier to check notifs :sweat_smile:

Hi Crim I’m free to trade when you are

The problem is we are in different timezone (7hrs ago i was sleeping) it should be a coincidence. I will try to
contact on discord too thx

1 Like

Thanks in advance.

Hi Crimson, I’d like to make a request as well. Could I trade for a Delta Aron (Adamant, Heavy Metal), Delta Pawniard (Adamant or Jolly, Wind Force), Delta Grimer (Adamant, Water Absorb), and Delta Beldum Ruin (Adamant or Jolly, Rock Head)? Also, if at all possible, could they have their perfect IVs allocated in everything but SpA, like 31/31/31/x/31/31? In return, I can offer a Shiny Mismagius, an IV Stone, and 2 Heart Scales. I know you are incredibly busy, so there is absolutely no need to rush on this. I can even swap out the Heart Scales with other IV Stones as I find them if that’s more fair to you. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey Crim, just wanted to ask if you still have the 5IV Metagross. If you do, can i have it?

Hello can someone trade me a delta ralts??

I really need delta drifloon if possible!! i don’t really care about stats or ability or anything i’m just trying to catch all the deltas and couldn’t catch drifloon before it used explosion lmao :,)

I could get you a delta Drifloon right now.