Noob Elite Four team help

I’ve always been a pretty casual Pokemon player, never getting into pvp or competitive much so handling the Elite Four teams is proving to be pretty challenging. So far through the game, I’ve only trained up a handful of my favorite Delta Pokemon, levels 100-103.

D. Ludicolo / Bashful / Magic Bounce
Surf / Psychic / Blizzard / Aura Sphere

D. Liepard / Bashful / Illusion
Moonblast / Phantom Force / Wild Charge / Aqua Tail

D. Weezing / Gentle / Cloud Nine
Fly / Thunderbolt / Brine / Shadow Ball

D. Huntail / Hasty / Pressure
Outrage / Dark Pulse / Flamethrower / Wild Charge

D. Scizor / Hardy / Tough Claws
Icicle Crash / Close Combat / Rock Tomb / False Swipe

D. Vespiquen / Lonely / Levitate
Flamethrower / Iron Head / Wild Charge / Earth Power

What sort of items/moves should I be using to handle the Elite Four?

Could you give me their natures/moves/abilities. Because so far your team looks fine except for maybe delta liepard which is pretty weak

@Sbeve I updated the main post with what you asked for. I’ve been using Fly on Weezing to get around and False Swipe on Scizor just in case I need to catch anything but other than that I just went for whatever looked like it hit hard and gave me type coverage. Not really sure strategies beyond that to use them most effectively.

Scizor is my mega at the moment. I also have Leftovers / Lifeorb / all three choice items that I could distribute to any of the pokemon. Not sure what other items might be important or which pokemon should use which item.

ok so I have a few suggestions below

Ludicolo : blizzard imo isn’t very good in terms of accuracy, personally I’d go for ice beam. also replace surf with scald as it’s a better stab. although if you don’t have it surf is fine magic bounce is actually better than sync imo

D. Liepard a pretty bad mon. but if you give it choice specs/band might give it a good enough boost to be useful. also you may want to go with one type of move (Special/physical) below( if you want to be aggro)

sucker punch/foul play/ knock off
shadow claw/ phantom force
poison jab
play rough

you can also use focus sash swords dance/coil set with aqua tail instead of poison jab
you could also go with specs

sludge wave/ bomb
thunderbolt/ dark pulse/ energy ball/ hyper voice
moonblast
shadow ball

also a dumb support set

focus sash/ scarf

confuse ray/ thunderwave/will o wisp-/ moon blast
endeavor/ trick
confide/sub
double team

D. weezing I’m not sure about this one, you could go with a belly drum set

sitrus berry / 1/3rd berries
spark/ wild charge
bounce/fly
explosion/return
gunk shot

OR you can go special with an amplifier set with

specs/scarf

boomburst
heat wave
thunderbolt/voltswitch
hurricane

you could also go bulky/support with max defense

leftovers

thunderwave/toxic
roost
thunderbolt
light screen/ reflect

D. Huntail
well crippled a ton by it’s lack luster speed and 4x weakness to fairy. but you can go for a set I made

focus sash/life orb
dragon dance
sucker punch/knock off
outrage
a fang move

d. scizor replace false swipe with ice shard
(scyther is all around better lmao)
rock tomb is kinda ok for speed control although you can replace it with bulk up if you like

D. vespiquen so you usually are gonna want to go with a single a single type, but with lonely nature you can go with

iron head
flare blitz
swords dance
roost

lmk if you have any questions/ need help with post game tutors

Thanks. That looks pretty detailed. I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to check about how to implement changes. I’m not sure what you mean about post game tutors, since I’m doing Elite Four and not Elite Four Rematches. Unless you mean after I win. I’ve mostly been using what TMs and Tutors I’ve had available, not sure if there is an easy way to get other moves. For example, not sure if it’s possible to get enough snowballs for Icebeam yet or how to get non-Tutor/TM moves. I’ll check back tomorrow.

yea I’m saying if you want any specific moves from move tutors that are only post game

Also sorry of the grammar is a bit bad or there is a misspelled word, I’m just pretty tired

@Sbeve thanks again for the help so far. Couple questions.

Is it possible to get Ice beam at this point in the game? One thing I saw mentioned needing 55 snowballs to get it, do they respawn or something?

I’m still looking through all the movesets you generously shared. I’m assuming that I can get all these movesets with TMs/Tutors I have available at this point in the game? Or having to farm some heart scales?

For D. Weezing you mention going with Belly drum set but the move lists dont feature that move.

Is there a way to change a pokemon’s nature in insurgence? How necessary is it going to be for me to go through EV/IV training and such? Are the pokemon I’ve used in team so capable of taking on the Elite Four?

ok so, not all the moves i listed were at your point, which is why I offered to help you with that.
I’m not entirely sure if you can, but I’ll check.

the weezing part was a mistake on my part (sorry) it was meant to be

some moves you can chose for the set

there is, but it’s unreliable and I wouldn’t recommend it (pokepon)

I do think you can do it with enough luck and some skill

edit: you can get all 55 in deryaan town

Thanks for the answers. How would you help with the post game tutors?

I’m not sure how the online works in this game. Once I read one of the signs in front of the gyms and it said something about trying to check online and being unable to connect.

if ya want you can trade them to me so I can go to the said move tutors, but if you don’t really trust me, that’s fine

you can get onto online with the dex nav, if you can’t get online make sure you are on 1.2.7 patch

Thanks for the offer/info. Let me try some more later tonight and make some updates to my team and see if I can make any more progress first.

alright bro if you need help with anything I’m here to help lol

I wasnt able to make all the changes you mentioned, but I changed up my strategy and team some and challenged the Elite Four repeatedly and was able to finally get past the challenge finally. Thanks for all the advice you gave.

epic man, gl on the post game, it can get a little difficult at times haha