Stone Hunting Shop: Hackers Begone!

Please note that there have been lots of hacking going around in my shop recently. Know that I will not tolerate it. If more hackers come by, I will have to do background checks to verify you are legit. Yes, it’s as ridiculous as it sounds, and you have hackers to thank for that if it ever happens. I’m offering a mega stone hunting service. I will get you one of the following stones. It usually takes me from an hour to an hour and a half to get one.

Trading Name: Nilknarf

Offer: In Stock (Meaning you will get it instantly): Delta Bisharpite (1): This costs 2 IV stones. Altarianite (1): This costs 4 heart scales. The rest will take me an hour each. Eevite Delta Blastoisenite Delta Charizardite Delta Venusaurite Charizardite Y Blastoiseite Venusaurite

Request: 2 or 3 IV stones (see below), though a tip or two might be nice :slight_smile:

Further info: Once we strike a deal you will usually receive your stone in an hour and a half. If not, the price will be lowered to 2 IV stones for your inconvenience. Italicized mega stones are limited time, meaning once there are sold I will not sell them again.

Wating List (In order) 1.) WaerlymEX 2.) Slagathor 3.) mamat2711 4.) nate

FAQ: 1.) Why can’t I just do it myself? Because you have better things to do with your life and I want your stones. Also, you’re probably not wicked fast like I am :smiling_imp: 2.) What “background checks”? If the amount of hackers becomes intolerable, I will do these. Basically, I’ll need to see a picture of your trainer card. Before we trade.

1 Like

Can I get two stones for five?

ill get a charizardite y

Which two?

I think eevite and delta Blastoisinite, but I’m not entirely sure.

OK, but you’re on the waiting list because Cow posted first

I can give you the Eevite right now In that case, I won’t be needing the Eevee from your shop anymore.

Okay, but I can’t trade for half an hour.

cow ill give you a delta blastoisinite

You want a Delta Blastoisenite for sure?

I need to check which ones I have and which ones I don’t. I know for a fact I want eevite.

In that case I will put you on the waiting list and fullfill DarkMystic’s request first.

Sure. And after checking, I want a normal Blastoisinite and Eevite.

It’s done.

so u ready?

Yes. What’s your trade name? Mine is the same

How can you do it so quickly without having someone trade you over a high-leveled mon?

I use my own mons (transfer)

Dark1Mystic. how many stones again?

3 unless you’re feeling generous