Need Help Getting Delta Starters

Whoops, thought you were sending Charmander. I’ll switch to 151Gallade ASAP.

Oh I thought you wanted to trade a charmander from one account to another. Tell me when you want the Charmander, I’ll switch to my other account.

I was going to switch to my Charmander account but actually I think it would be easier for you to send a Charmander to me. What’s the name of the Charmander account?

Okays, it’s Keemstar1

Thanks for the Charmander! Just give me a time tommorow for me to send the other starters, it will probably work.

Yeah no prob! Okay, what time do you want to trade tomorrow?

I’m free almost any time afternoon, whatever works best for you.

Is 1:00 PM EST fine?

Yeah that works!

Okays! Well, I’ll see you then.

I’ll send over Charmander with 151Gallade first and then Bulbasaur with 152. Once you get Bulbasaur, you’ll have to wait a bit for Squirtle since I’ll need to start a new file.

Got it, that sounds good to me!

Happy to trade you my delta blastoise if you want

That would help me since I wouldn’t have to make a new file. But they might only want base forms.

I’d want it in base form so that it can show in my pokedex as caught for each form.

That’s fine. I’ll log into my Charmander account (151Gallade) now and trade request with you. This will be sent to Smile, right?

Thanks, and yeah

Getting on 152Gallade for Bulbasaur!

Okays, thanks for the Charmander

Now I’m going to rush through the game to get Squirtle. My name will be 153Gallade and I’ll reply when ready.