Need a genesect

Trading Name: Drymarchon

Offer: You tell me!

Request: Genesect

Further info: Ok, I’m in an awkward situation. My save file of Insurgence is pretty old, so I got most items way back, quite some years ago. Recently, however, I decided to go and try to fill my pokedex. Been all around Torren looking for any missing pokemon, breeding here and there, and hunting for legendaries and deltas. However, the time came to go and look out for Genesect. In order to being able to fight it, I first have to complete the item trading quest. I already had the Red Paperclip from years ago, so I took it to Midna Garden to trade it for the Broken Masterball… and nothing. The guy in Midna Garden is like “you’ve got nothing good for me, sucker” (well, not with THOSE words, but anyway), and I’m guessing that’s because my save file is too old, and the Red Paperclip is not with the Key Items in my bag, but with all the repels, water stones and soft sands (and with some megastones I can’t use either). So… can anybody pleeeeease give me a Genesect? I can give it back immediatly if you want! It’s just to get it registered in the Dex!!!

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.