Need 1.2.4.1 version

Hi everyone ! If I created a topic today,that’s because I really Really REALLY need the 1.2.4.1 PATCH version, I don’t care if it’s an alpha/beta version or something else but I need it because I’m stuck in the Selena gym with the bug that tells you that your laptop cannot read the animation (or something like this) and I don’t wan’t to restart the game so PLEASE can someone give me a link to download it or tell me how to fix that without losing my progress or how to load a previous save.

Cordially:SLP_IronCreeper_n

Crashes where animations or files are missing can be fixed by reinstalling.

And how do I don’t lose my progress ?

Assuming you’re on windows, the save should transfer automatically. If on a mac, the saves are located here:

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Copy the .rxdata files and move them to the same place in the new core.

I’m on Windows so IF i desinstall/reinstall pokemon insurgence 1.2.3 i Will continue where i was

Yup.

And one last thing where can I download the 1.2.4.1 version ?

1.2.4 is in discord, but it has bugs yet, id recommend staying in 1.2.3 until you finish the game or another patch drops