Mysterious spire

does anyone know what is inside the mysterious spire

There is an egg for Delta Noibat. You can also get Ho-oh there if you bring Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Arent you thinking of ancient tower?

Yes I am. I did not realize that.

well thanks for the acient tower info but I would like to know whats in the mysterious spire

I don’t think anyone knows atm, or if they do, I don’t think they are allowed to spoil it yet.

but I don’t really want to get all the pokemon in the pokedex

It’s not normally possible yet, and I think we’re not supposed to talk about it because of that.

ok fine I will be patient

It’s unlocked after every Pokemon is caught and recorded. Because Kyurem is bugged, nobody can know legitimately. I will make a forum thread about what’s inside when I am allowed to reveal it without getting in trouble.

2 Likes

what are you talking about when you say kyurem is bugged I had it in my pc right after the zygard fight well I had it until I turned off the game and when I got back on kyurem was gone

What? I’ve done basically everything and did that fight and I don’t have it. Are you sure you’re talking about Kyurem and not Zekrom and Reshiram and can I see a picture?

I mean kurem and like I said it dissaperd after I closed my game which is the reason no one believes me when I say I had kyurem

and someone who does a randomizer could complete the pokedex also

I don’t believe you either really. Can you show me a picture of the spot where kyurem is in the dex so I can see if it’s been seen or caught? Also the dex completion bonus will not show up in randomizers from what I heard.

here let me see I actually never checked out the pokedex before to even see if I had a file four kurem

the even stranger thing is I don’t have a file for kyurem at all https://imgur.com/gCeD9nz

its not where its supposed to be at least

Show me #646.

what do mean isn’t kurem 645

because 646 Is landorus