My mew cannot learn softboiled?

The wiki says mew can, but when I take it to the tutor, it cannot

Mew not being able to learn softboiled is a bug that’s fixed only on 1.2.4. It’s available only on discord in the pinned messages of #pokemon-general..

What other bugs does 1.2.4 fix? Is the Battle Frontier finished yet? Also, do you have to get 1.2.4 in order to get the later patches or does 1.2.4 come with the later patches.

https://pastebin.com/hUP3nMQu. The reason it’s not posted outside of discord is that it breaks delta ditto. I haven’t really touched the battle frontier, so can’t answer that, though I do know that it’s getting reworked for 1.3.
If you’re asking whether you can patch from a 1.1 version to 1.2.4, then no, you need to download 1.2.3 first.
If you’re asking whether you can patch from 1.2.3 to 1.2.5 when it’s released, then I’m not sure though it should be possible.

How exactly does one get space mew, I know I need it to get lost in cyberspace, but idk what that means, do I just need to try and trade it?

Wondertrade your mew, it’ll change form and appear in your pc. It’s a cosmetic change.