My game froze and I don't know what to do :c

So my game is frozen right after talking to the nurse joy in helios city right after beating the gym leader, I can’t refresh the map but I can autosave and toggle run, I just can’t move… Please help!

My game file has been posted on the bug page: https://bitbucket.org/PInsurgence/insurgence/issues/2209/im-stuck-at-this-point

Hang tight, a patch is on its way which will fix this along with other bugs. (You could try loading a back up in the meantime if you don’t want to wait).

how does one back up ;-;?

Save file location:

Windows: C:\Users\(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the save folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Game.rxdata is your save for the default slot, it’s backups are Save_0_Backup_1.rxdata(most recent backup for save slot 1), Save_0_Backup_2.rxdata and Save_0_Backup_3.rxdata(oldest backup).

Second and third slots are Game_1.rxdata and Game_2.rxdata respectively, with their own backups.

Simply delete (or rather preferably, move away) your current save file, rename the backup of your choice to Game.rxdata(change according to save slot). The backups update every time you save ingame.

All 3 of my backups are in the same place. Don’t know what to do now :c

I know this is a stupid question, but will i be able to get the update if I am using the mirror download?

@Chibaku the only suggestion I have at this point is to wait for the next public patch to fix it.

@illy Yes, though you’ll have to either manually patch up or(if you’re apprehensive) download the core when new patches are released.

okay thanks anyways :c

@Sleepy I just got the same problem but I dont undestand what I have to do, can you explain to me please?