My E4 team

So I have still not finished the E4 and will do so. @ezlaturbo and @PeterHolmes74, this topic is for you and others who want to help me out. I just need help with moves and held items.

Machamp (Choker) @ ?

• Fire Punch
  • Close Combat
  • Cross Poison
  • Protect

Voir (D. Gardevoir) @ ?

• Ice Beam
  • Thunderbolt
  • Double Team
  • Toxic

Luke (D. Lucario) @ D. Lucarioite

• Crunch
  • Bonemerang
  • Earthquake
  • Bulk Up

Flareo (D. Greninja) @ Leftovers

• Flamethrower
  • Sunny Day
  • Solar Beam
  • Will-O-Wisp

Pythas (D. Serperior) @ ?

• Dragon Pulse
  • Scald
  • ?
  • ?

Akichu (D. Raichu) @ Nothing

• Moonblast
  • Acrobatics
  • Thunder Punch
  • ?

ok so, I’ll do the easy ones, having 2 fighting types on your team isnt really favorable, but I think you can make it work,

Machamp- its fine, but Id use cc instead of brick break, and maybe an elemental punh over strength

gard- its fine, I like the cheese you may want to run a focus sash on it for when it inevitably gets hit,

luc- fighting stab and steel stab over crunch and bonerang

d gren- rather than solar beam and sunny day, I’d go for more support, giving it taunt and energy ball

serp- toxic, roar, slack off, and glare can work well

raichu- not sure I have never used it b4

It is Delta Lucario. Whicever mons have D. are deltas…

Do you watch Chillin pay and Quick GG? Cause they use Cheese a lot.

OH SHOOT lmao I didnt realize, but I’d still get rid of bone rush for e speed

1 Like

and no lol, I’ve never heard of them

1 Like

If you play on easy, never mind me because logic teambuild isn’t necessary.

Ok, I don’t see a reason to use D.Serperior since you are not using a rain team and Machamp is outclassed by most of the strong fighting type in the game.

Delta Gardevoir is a glass canon, obviously. Use either it, D.Lucario or something else as your mega. If you play on Normal, Choice Scarf allows to outspeed most things in the game. It’s a fantastic Dragon Killer.

I never used D.Lucario, but I can tell either Earthquake or Bonemerang has nothing to do since they technically have the same BP. Consider coverage instead.

You know I don’t like manual weather setters…

And finally, choose. Either Choice Specs Hurricane or No Item Physical Accrobatics. Raichu isn’t strong enough to pull out a mixed set.

1 Like

There are better fighting type options, honestly. I would go for a flame orb guts conkeldurr with facade, drain punch, poison jab, and mach punch for priority.

scarf it. bolt-beam is good, but add moonblast & psychic/shadow ball/energy ball/flash cannon/focus blast.

That will be your mega, hmm? remember: 1 stab move. get rid of bonemerang and add on drain punch or brick break coverage.

Sunny Day doesn’t really work with the rest of your team. replace solar beam with energy ball. get rid of sunny day and add on something like spikes to set up against them. I assume this is a prankster set, right?

Go physical and you will thank me later. Go for a set with Dragon Dance, Outrage, Waterfall & U-Turn to pivot.

a mixed set, eh? alright…idk. I have never used this pokemon before so I cannot recommend the usage of it. You should honestly breed a new one and go fully special with Moonblast, Air Slash, Hidden Power Ground, and Roost.

@PeterHolmes74, tell me how terrible I did with my analysis.

Nice but akichu is a shiny and i will not breed another one.

you can just keep that as a prized possesion. yeah…most of the moves it learns comes from pikachu. YOU SKIPPED THEM, big mistake.

Not that bad, but it’s just that D.Raichu and D.Serperior has no big reasons from being in the team. That Conkeldurr idea is good, but in adventure, will require frequent usage of potions so I recommend the Assault Vest Iron Fist version with Drain Punch, Mac Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch/Rock Slide/Knock Off.

I made custom sprites for all of em…

in all honesty, replacing machamp isn’t even necessary as machamp is a good enough pokemon (as long as firefiber decides to keep him)

fighting type for coverage??? I’d just keep e speed as a strong priority option

honestly, I agree with the gren changes

why?? d serp’s attacking stats are at a whopping 75 each, even with plus 1 to it’s attack, a support set would make so much more sense

still not sure about akichu lol

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been out of town with little computer access.

Machamp @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature

• Close Combat
  • Knock Off
  • Facade
  • Bullet Punch

D. Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lightning Rod/Clear Body(To avoid Sticky Web)
EVs: 252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
Timid Nature

• Thunderbolt
  • Ice Beam
  • Moonblast/Earth Power/Grass Knot
  • Moonblast/Earth Power/Focus Blast

D. Lucario @ D. Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
Jolly/Adamant Nature

• Swords Dance/Bulk Up
  • Earthquake