My Delta muks missing

I just caught Delta budew(timid with great I’ve) when I switched the two my game crashed. I went to restart the game and my Delta muks gone, can someone help me.

First of all, don’t create 3 posts asking the same thing, that’s considered spamming. Just wait for someone to respond to the question. As for your question, try loading a backup save.

How do you do that? (im sorry.)

How do you do that?(IM sorry about the spamming thing i did not realise that they went through.)

Save file location:

PC: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing).

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, Drive_C, Users, (your name), Saved Games, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing). In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file.

You should find backup files there. Rename the current Game.rxdata to something else and rename the backup save to Game.rxdata. The first number in the backup file name represents which save slot it is from and the second represents how recent the backup is.

I went into my folder but there are no saved files. When i click on the pokemon insurgence folder but there is no saved fame folder in it.

Follow the steps until you can’t anymore and screenshot it.

Ok i found it

If that’s a PC, then you didn’t do it right. Copy and paste the location address with your name in it.

OK i found it. I saved twice up intill the point i realised she was gone which one do i chose.

Just try them all until you get the right one.

k thanks. how do i activate them?

Well none of them worked, im very upset. They all were all before i noticed she vanished. I don’t suppose you have a delta grimer i could trade you for?