Mount Rose Grotto Glitched (No Item Spawns)

Are you sure? You’re giving me so much. I feel it’s only fair to trade the shiny to you.

1 Like

Yeah, I am sure, keep it

Okay. Well, just tell me when you’re ready to trade.

I may need some help with the Elite Four. I don’t think my team is good enough to go against them. Could you help me out? Here’s that I have:

Lvl. 110 D. Haxorus
Mild Nature
Item: Chesto Berry
Strong Jaw
Moveset: Surf, Heavy Slam, Crunch, Focus Blast

Lvl. 110 D. Sunflora
Quirky Nature
Item: D. Sunflorite
Analytic
Moveset (Will probably have to change): Solar Beam, Fire Blast, Corrode, Fire Charge

Lvl. 110 D. Venusaur
Calm Nature
Item: D. Venusaurite
Psycho Call
Moveset: Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Draining Kiss

Lvl. 110 Haxorus
Lonely Nature
Item: Chesto Berry (Will, most likely, change)
Rivalry
Moveset: Shadow Claw, Outrage, False Swipe (for hunting and catching), Rock Smash

Lvl. 110 D. Gardevoir
Calm Nature
Item: D. Gardevoirite
Clear Body
Moveset: Thunder, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot

Lvl. 110 D. Roserade
Bashful Nature
Item: Black Glasses (May change)
Heliophobia
Moveset: Moonblast, Hurricane, New Moon, Lunar Cannon

Heya, my dude! I hope you’re doing well. I’m just checking in.

Heya, my dude! I hope you’re doing well. Just wanted to check on you. Also, I randomly found a shiny Sewaddle while hunting for one. Since I’m stuck because I can’t fight the Elite Four, I’ve been working on completing the Pokedex.

1 Like

Hey, sorry I haven’t traded u phantump yet! I am working on a fan game sooo, my free time is limited, I will be able to trade in 2 hours, just letting ya know @SD156

1 Like

If you’re still on the Elite 4, here are the movesets I personally recommend for your Pokémon.

Delta Haxorus

Ability: Water Veil

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

• Swords Dance
  • Aqua Tail / Waterfall
  • Iron Head / Bullet Punch
  • Earthquake

Delta Sunflora

Ability: Analytic

EVs: 252 SpAtk / 192 SpD / 64 HP

Modest Nature

• Flamethrower
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Giga Drain / Energy Ball
  • Shadow Ball / any other move

Delta Venusaur

Ability: Psycho Call

EVs: 252 SpAtk / (the rest depend on preference and nature)

Modest / Timid Nature (preference)

• Moonblast
  • Psychic
  • Shadow Ball
  • Calm Mind / Moonlight

Haxorus

Ability: Mold Breaker

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

• Dragon Dance
  • Dragon Claw / Dual Chop
  • Outrage / Taunt / Iron Head
  • Earthquake

Delta Gardevoir

Ability: Clear Body

EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 HP / 252 Spe

• Thunderbolt
  • Ice Beam
  • Earth Power
  • Calm Mind / Energy Ball

Delta Roserade
Ability: Heliophobia / Shadow Dance (preference)

EVs: 252 SpAtk / (the rest depend on preference and nature)

• New Moon
  • Lunar Cannon
  • Psychic
  • Sludge Bomb

I’ve never used Delta Roserade or Delta Sunflora, so don’t trust my movesets too much on those.

Also, you shouldn’t give a bunch of your Pokémon their mega stones, as it wastes a move slot. I’d recommend using Delta Venusaur or Haxorus as your mega. You can always switch between who has the mega slot.

I would also recommend removing Delta Roserade from your team. This is because it overlaps types with Delta Venusaur and New Moon reduces the power of Fairy type moves like Moonblast or Moonlight (if you use that).

Maybe consider replacing it with a fast Taunt user like Mew or something? The only reason Haxorus has taunt is because Taunt helps a lot with the Elite 4, since they all use Baton Pass, Trick Room, Sandstorm, or Hail.

BTW, Iron Head for Haxorus and Delta Haxorus can be found here, Earth Power for Delta Gardevoir can be found here, and Giga Drain for Delta Sunflora can be found here
Anyways, good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the tips, friend! I don’t think you can change natures in the game, and I don’t have a D. Ditto.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you! @GiaPeNiw

@jerewryy I actually have a question about the best moveset to use with Mew for the Elite Four. Besides Taunt, what else should Mew have?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what the best moveset is for Mew against the Elite 4. It really depends on what you need for your team, since Mew has a lot of moves. If you’re going for a psychic sweeper, then what I would use is

Mew

Ability: Synchronize

EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 HP / 252 Spe

• Psychic
  • Aura Sphere
  • Giga Drain / Shadow Ball
  • Taunt

Not sure if Mew is even a good pokemon for a sweeper, since it only has 100 special attack, but these moves will give you coverage on almost all of the E4’s pokemon

1 Like

Okay! Thank you so much, friend! Though, I’m not sure I can get the natures changed. Mew is Careful, Haxorus is Lonely, D. Venusaur and D. Gardevoir is Calm, D. Sunflora is Quirky, and D. Haxorus is Mild. They’re not the best, I know. But, I try my best.

1 Like

No problem! And yeah I know, it’s just that without adding the nature to the move set, it doesn’t feel complete to me lol

1 Like

Oh! Sorry about that! I didn’t mean to forget that.

Heya, my dude. Just checking in and making sure that you’re doing alright.

Frick I suck so bad, forgot to trade with u, seriously, I am ready to trade whenever u are , I won’t forget it this time

1 Like

It’s okay! Don’t feel bad! I forget all the time! I’m available whenever you are, friend!

Heya! Just checking in.

I will be available to trade in 13 hours, if that is fine