Miniscule Breeding shop

Trading Name: Lapras

Offer: Bred Mons. I have Torchic with HA and Baton Pass, Froakie With Ice Beam , U-turn , Scald!(HA) I Have also bred a Delta Beldum(Ruin) (it will have HA, Dont Worry) and im giving out Totodiles With Aqua Jet , Swords Dance , Waterfall And Ice Punch (HA) For FREE!

Request: 1IV Stone For Froakie + Torchic OR Froakie + Delta Beldum OR Torchic + Delta Beldum

Further info:Totodile is free because someone gave me one for free = ) im just making prices cheap

Note: Im Giving 5 HA Torchics With Baton Pass away on the discord server (my name there is Weirdo141) 3 Torchics Left!

mlee3141 Reserved 1

Bird Dude Named Plaz reserved 1

EDIT: Im Now Breeding Delta Bulbasaurs!

When Will d beldum have HA?

ill use dream mist and give it HA

Is it ruin Or spider?

ruin i shd add that on

Ok Can u send me a message When it has HA

so you want one ? EDIT: it will cost 1IV stone if it just that but you can add another 1 pokemon from the list

If Im home and check If I have an iv stone, yea

do you want any other pokemon with it? because d beldum by itself will still cost 1IV stone but adding another pokemon wont change price

Nah Im good, good luck selling ^^

ok ill get the beldum ready

Thx I Will Be ready in Some hours

have any suggestion to what i should breed other than the mons stated up there?

I know people like a good bred delta feebas

ok ill see if i can breed one and add it so ppl can choose 2 pokes for 1IV stone

also are you sure you dont want another mon along with the beldum? they together will still be 1IV stone (the prices are supposed to be cheap)

I would like a d squirtle since I cant get one, But thats all

uh sure i can get one but it’l take a bit to breed = )

No problem, could you add me on discord The name is TwilightHunter#6236

ah yes ok ping me on discord when ur ready