Mega Stone Hunting

Trading Name: Kafkinos

Offer: I can offer /hunt you any mega stone in the game (excluding girafarigite and Delta sunflorite cause they are extremely hard to get)
(In Case I get them somehow, the offer will have to be very tempting for me to trade them)

Request: Well it depends on the location of the mega stone. For the early ones I’d ask for stones, for the midgame ones, for more stones, and for the very late game and the post game ones for a shiny cause it’ll take a while to get them ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Further info: Here is now things are gonna go.
First and foremost, I start my new save file, you tell me stone(s)you want, and then, you’ll help me transfer my starter to my main save file, In which I’ll level it up, ev train it and max iv it so I can go through the game more easily (besides the elite Four but hey, we’ll manage).
Secondly, you tell me your offer (stones or shinies respectively)
Last but not least, you send pictures of your offer (if your offer is iv Stonks just send me a picture of how many you have, if it is a shiny send me pictures of its OT, Location and Nature)
So yeah that’s all kek.

what will you give me for a delta sunflorite

Well, what do you want? I can only offer a bad natured shiny foongus in a great ball, but even then that’s not a good offer on your side

well, no thx

That’s fine. Not really interested in it anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.