Mac Save File Location

This problem stems from me wanting to transfer my save file on PC to Mac. The only problem is I can’t find a straight answer on where exactly save files are kept on Mac. I don’t want to get wineskin involved in this mostly because I haven’t been able to get it to work at all, and also I like using command line. So if anyone would be so kind as to tell me where to look for save files on Mac without telling me “right click the app, show package contents” or at least a straight answer on why the files are difficult to find without it, I would be eternally grateful. I just want to play Pokemon with my kid brother.

Thank You

THeres a dif location if ur using wine. Have you tried both of these? Also make sure [username] is replaced by ur login username.

Mac: ~/pkmn_insurg/drive_c/users/[username]/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (Wineskin): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence
Nir12/31/2020

Two things,

1: To clarify I’m running the game by opening the extracted core folder and running the game.exe using wine stable, in case that changes things.

2: I have found that directory but there aren’t any folders inside of the Saved Games folder, even after I made a new game to ensure that a save file would have to exist somewhere. I even looked through all the hidden files through terminal.

I have gotten wineskin to work now but for the sake of others if anyone has an answer to the original question please share your knowledge.

you found the saves in wineskin? you probably originally opened it through wineskin, so ur saves would be in the 2nd location instead of the first