Lost my save file

I went on my computer to find that the exe file for the game had disappeared and upon reinstalling the game my save data was gone, I checked the save file folder but it was empty, I was really having fun with this game, my team was in the level 50s so I was a decent bit in, and now it’s all just gone, I don’t know what to do, I just made a forums account to post here in hopes that someone can help me out, thanks.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can get back your save file. Once it’s deleted, it’s gone. Sorry.
I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I just can’t think of a way to get it back, unless it’s in your Trash.

checked my trash, isn’t there, sucks because i was pretty far in tbh so i guess i’ll just restart, hope that doesn’t happen again, is there any file editing methods to make a new save though to get me back?

There are, but since that falls under hacking, I won’t talk about them. I also wouldn’t recommend them in the first place; they’re all rather complicated and involve needing prior knowledge in programming to so much as attempt.

1 Like