Looking for Other Shinies

Trading Name: Blade_HM

Offer: Modest Shiny Delta Volcarona,Neutral Nature Shiny Delta Bisharp, Neutral Nature Shiny Delta Medicham,
Impish Natured Shiny Delta Tangrowth, Sassy Natured Shiny Delta Serperior, Adamant Shiny Haxorus, Adamant Shiny Metagross, Modest Shiny Zoroak, Adamant Shiny Bisharp, Jolly Shiny Tyrantrum, Modest Shiny Gengar, Jolly Shiny Onix, Jolly Shiny Salamence, Doctile Shiny Sharkpedo

Request: Other Shinies

Further info:

dude are these cheated or do you have no life
how tf do you have so much of them

he traded all his shinies for delta mons from firefiber, and then traded some of those deltas for regular mons. Usually a good natured delta shiny would be worth 2-3 good natured regular shinies or another delta shiny, although is also usually worth a little less if the natures aren’t beneficial (like how the ones blade got from firefiber are all neutral natured or detrimental). I traded the d volc, bisharp, and tyrantrum to him for d. blaziken and d. magmortar in return.

Also, that total is nothing compared to what some people have. I have multiple boxes full of shinies for example that I got through trading, dexnaving and friend safari w/ the shiny charm odds, etc.

true

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.