Site Downloads Wiki Bugs Discord Battling

Looking for delta bulbasaur

Trading Name: RoyalMoose

Offer: IV stone or a random pokemon in my box

Request: Any pokemon from the Delta Venusaur line. It doesn’t matter what evolution.

Further info: Hey guys, I’m trying to recreate trainer Red’s team in pokemon insurgence. I’ve got the whole team ready but I’m only missing a delta venusaur, so if anyone could help me out that’d be awesome! I’m waiting on that guy for my first time Elite 4 challenge on hard.

Sure. You have a certain timeframe for this trade, or…? Mine is weekdays, 5:00pm-8:00pm PST.
Trading Username: XanderTheMerc19

That works out perfectly. If I checked the timezones correctly that means you’re available the next 3 hours? I can be online in about 30 minutes (give or take). Would that work for you?

I mean this works anyways. I was expecting you to not be here and trade Monday, but hey, if that gets the mon, I’m all up for it! :smiley:

Awesome, I’m online now. Let me know when you’re ready!

BTW, what did you want in return for the mon?

I’m ready now. Don’t want anything in particular in return, so feel free to give me any mon you don’t want.

Thanks a lot! Trade is ready

It said it exited the trade (trading is being a bit eh), want to try trading again?

Trying again haha

And trying again, this time it said you exited

Ok…this doesn’t seem to be working, mind if I suggest we try wondertrading these mons as pretty much no one uses wondertrade.

Oh, nvm EDIT: There ya go! :smiley:

Thank you so much!

closed #14

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.