Looking for balancing suggestions

Looking to balance my team out and remove some weaknesses. Currently my team is around lvl 60 and in Selene city:

Delta Venusaur
Item: Mega Stone
Ability: Psycho Call
Moves:
Leech Seed
Draining Kiss
Psychic
Moonblast

Gyarados
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
Ice fang
Crunch
Aqua Tail
Rain Dance

Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
Moves:
Kings Shield
Iron Head
Night Slash
Sacred Sword

Excadrill
Item: Soft Sand
Ability: Sand Rush
Moves:
Earthquake
Iron Head
Rock Slide
Swords Dance

Delta Pidgeot
Item: None
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
Bite
Wing attack
Dragon Dance
Roost

Delta Snorlax
Ability: Overcoat
Moves:
Belly Drum
Earthquake
Tree Hammer
Body Slam

What is treehammer? Do you mean woodhammer? You havent battled the gym right? I recommend you use a bug type pokemon because its mega is psychic/dark.

@conor522 could you also included their abilities so i could help you.

If you level up your D.Pidgeot to lvl 62, it learns Crunch.

1 Like

@EijazGaming Yes woodhammer I was trying to go off memory with the moves. As far as the gym I have not touched it yet. And do you have and bug Pokémon suggestions that I could train up

As far as nature’s they are generally what smogon would suggest except for the delta snorlax which is neutral nature.

You could also use fairy type move for its mega.

Be careful, she has Gengar, Sableye, and Chandelure.

I added in abilities for each. And thanks for the heads up on the gym, sounds like Delta Venusaur could be good for parts of it

I think you should change D.Snorlax ability to Thick Fat. You could get Ability Capsule from a Delibird in a house at Helios City. And dont worry, Ability Capsule could be use infinite times.

Oh, and maybe you could give D.Pidgeot an Expert Belt.

Well, I’d suggest for the D. Pidgeot to give it a Life Orb. It’s something that is used competitively. With Intimidate, Physical attacks do less, letting the life orb be much more effective and not as hindering. I’m not the best to talk to for teams, but I do have good ideas from time to time. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, i think Life Orb do better. :joy: