Looking for a lot of stuff I'm sowwy

Trading Name: Casa

Offer: Not much of anything, I’m training to get the second gym badge, if there’s anything you want that I can access tho then I’ll be up for it

Request: Delta Ralts, pokemon with Flame Body, and pokemon with the move Disable
Also any unused mons(preferably Delta) with dual typing and good moves or good for breeding

Further info:

Wow, that’s a lot of thwings. I can probably help you, but are you doing hard mode or something?

I believe not.

I was really underleveled too, but in the last 30 minutes several of my pokemon advanced 10 levels so the game seems to be getting easier cuz more features are available

Okay then. So do you still need 3 other team members or something? I can get you the delta ralts, a Pokémon with flame body, and one with disable, but if you want those last 2 to be specific Pokémon I can maybe get them for you too.
Also specify the D. Ralts’ gender in case you do know if you want a Delta Gardevoir or Gallade.

Welp, I already have everything you asked for. Just say when you can trade.

i can give larvesta or tanoflame

Well, my pokedex is almost complete. The Pokemon that you give in exchange doesn’t really matter. You can just trade some route 1 Pokemon. Also, do you want the guys I’m going to give you at around some level? They are currently around the 20’s, but I can make them be higher if you want.

20s is fine, I can level em up to 30. Slowpoke would be preferred for disable, since he has good moves other than that. Larvesta or Volcarona would be preferred for flame body, for the sake of type variety on my team. If you can’t get those specific ones, then any one is fine.
Thank you so much!

Alright, they are ready. Also, because of the Ralts’ genes and nature, it will be better suited as a Gallade, hope you don’t mind.

Yea, I was just about to ask for Gallade anyway, so that’s perfect!

Alrighty, can you trade right now?

Yea, lemme get some trashmons out

K ready

ok, my trade name is TailsFx. I’m sending a request.

Btw I nickname all my pokemon, have fun with those names

Thank you so much!

No problem. They also have Pokerus and some TM and tutor moves, otherwise it would take a while until they become usable.

Aight, thanks!
I need help naming these bois